Kylie: Limited Edition Timebomb CD To Be Released!

From Kylie.com
UPDATE 7/6/12 The single is Now 
SOLD OUT!!!
Limited Edition CD available
Due to overwhelming demand from fans Timebomb will now have a physical release!
There will be a limit of 5000 CDs made for the entire world so you will have to be quick!
Ten copies will be personally signed by Kylie so you could get very lucky!
The CD will be released on 16 July 2012.
TRACKS
1 Timebomb
2 Timebomb (Instrumental)
3 Timebomb (Video)
ONLY AVAILABLE FROM KYLIE.COM
WHOOOOP!
Thanks to David for Kylie's siggys!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

OMG - FABULOUS!!! I just placed my order!!!

ShineOnAndOn said...

Whoop!!! Me two...I knew you would be thrilled. As soon as I woke up and saw I placed my order, Lucky to get in before they are gone! Dreams DO come true with KYLIE! :)