WATCH: Inside the 'Stylist Loves Kylie' Photoshoot


To celebrate Kylie's 25 years in music, Stylist Magazine took the pop icon to LA for a three-day fashion shoot, where she modelled 25 one-off looks created by our favourite designers. Get an inside look at what happened on the shoot by watching the two videos below, from how Kylie felt about recreating some of her iconic style moments (including that Can't Get You Out of My Head jumpsuit) to some beautiful footage of her striking a pose in the studio...




The Amazing Photoshoot is now on-line at stylist.co.uk Check it out!

DOWNLOAD HQ STYLIST 25 WALLPAPERS: http://www.mediafire.com/?d69vuis5j5f4cp5
Photobucket

Thanks to Kane for the art and David for the link.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

wow! These are stunning, especially the recration of the first album cover! Thanks for the wallpapers.

Looking forward to the 25th - I wonder what song she will do this month (I bet it's "I'll Still Be Loving You") ;)

ShineOnAndOn said...

me too...I would die if she did that one! :)