WATCH: Kylie Minogue Live at the Glasgow Commonwealth Games

Kylie Minogue dazzled the crowds as she closed the 20th Commonwealth Games in Glasgow on Sunday night.
The Aussie singer was the star attraction as 40,000 crammed into Hampden Park for the closing ceremony.
The goddess of pop performed a show-stopping set, which also marked the transfer of the Commonwealth games to Australia, who will host the 21st edition.
She performed Spinning Around, Into The Blue, Love at First Sight, All the Lovers and 80s classic The Locomotion.
She then told the crowd before performing Beautiful: "So much beautiful energy here tonight.
I admire your commitment, your passion so much and I'm so grateful to be here.
Thank you so much."
Smash hit Can't Get You Out Of My Head got performers, athletes, city staff and volunteers fully into the party atmosphere as her set came to an end.

WATCH & ENJOY:
(Jump to the 1 hour and 15 minute mark!)
DOWNLOAD:
http://www.mediafire.com/watch/dv593b1882cz79u/Kylie_-_Closing_Ceremony_Live_(Glasgow_2014_XX_Commonwealth_Games).mp4
Amazing Performance! 
A Kylie Moment to Always Remember ♥
We are SO ready for The 'Kiss Me Once Tour'!!!

Thanks to AOL and Kylie Minogue Mexico and Silvanemesis and Kane for the DL link!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Mark! It's Luke here again! Thank you for posting this! I am looking forward to watching the video of Kylie's performance in Glasgow, but I would just like to say again that your blog is an amazing site! You are up to date with all the Kylie news, you must be spending a lot of time on this site! I have a few ideas for your site. You could post Kylie's discography in a separate page, as a bit of an online presentation, as that is what I'm doing with my All Things Kylie blog. It would also mean a lot to me if you would follow All Things Kylie on Blogger itself, as I know you are following me on G+ (thanks for that!), but all followers of the All Things Kylie blog will have their names and sites promoted on the site in a "Members" or "Followers" page, or something like that!

Good job and thank you,
Luke.