WATCH: Kylie Minogue - I Was Gonna Cancel (Official Video)

Here it is, the All-New Official video of "I Was Gonna Cancel" from Kylie! 
Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, #Lovers...we present to you, 
Our Girl...
 photo ztumblr_n5htjz7V5D1qmxy1eo2_500_zps672f45c1.gif
Kylie Minogue
WATCH & ENJOY:

"This video is an abstract look at pedestrian life and how we're all just trying to get through and rise above everyday challenges. Although the song talks about a real life event that happened the day I recorded the song with Pharrell, the video has a more conceptual approach and I love how surreal it looks. I found myself almost directing traffic and it made me think about how we're all just trying to negotiate our way through day to day life." - Kylie Minogue

#iWasGonnaCancel #GoGirl

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments: